Friday, March 21, 2008
Update
HELLO! We had some friends who have repatriated to their home country(Switzerland)visit us for the day. Pascal was one of Gabi's first friends here in the neighborhood. Sammy is the other first friend. They came together (along with their younger siblings) for a one year reunion and ran around like maniacs, just like the good old days. It's been 21 days since I've torn the ligaments in my left ankle. It looks a lot better but it is taking an incredibly long time to heal. I am still walking around with a huge removable air cast. I look like I can climb on to a ski slope or snowboard any time!! I'm thankful that it wasn't worse - but I am so happy not to be walking around with a plaster cast and crutches anymore. I still go and support my soccer team from the sidelines. Gabi had a very successful sports day at school. She had all her friends with her and it was fun to see how well some kids are already doing at certain sports. Our community has started a book club. The first book we've chosen is March by Geraldine Brooks. I am excited to participate but nervous I won't have anything really intelligent to say. We're heading into Spring Break and Easter holidays here. Today is the Prophet's birthday so today was a day off from school and work. We took the kids bowling for the first time and they really loved it. Although, Lucas kept dropping the ball at his feet with such a loud thud! I think one of us in a foot cast in this family is enough! HAPPY EASTER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment