Tuesday, April 29, 2008

At least one for April



I at least have to get in one blog for the month. I can't believe how fast time goes. Gabi and Lucas are now doing the last topic of the school year, The Tale of Three. We are in the midst of arranging our Summer leave. This time we will fly straight through Amsterdam to Houston, onto Midland to see the American family. Yay! Then on our way back, stay in Belgium to see the Belgian grandparents. Double yay! I've attached Lucas's class photos. His pre-nursery class is ages 2-3yrs old. They are from all over the world. Germany, Canada, Belgium, England, Thailand, Egypt, Italy, the good ole USofA. Some have mixed parents, from places like France, Tunisia, Switzerland. The grandmotherly teacher, Brenda, is from Kenya and the younger dark-haired one Jenny, is German. Gabi's class photo is tomorrow. I'll post again.

No comments: