Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Gabriella!

 

On the same day as her 5th birthday, she had her first karate test, to be promoted to Yellow Belt. I told her she had to really pay attention and not goof around in class. It was her first "real" test and she didn't quite understand what the big fuss was all about. Personally, I think the sensai was a bit lenient on Gabi, only because she spent the whole term as a white belt while all her friends were promoted to yellow. She had missed one class a week all term due to it being on the same day as her music class. I baked her a chocolate cake with coconut frosting. Only two more weeks to go before we are on American shores!Summer vacation, YAY!! I am excited to see my family and nervous too, because I will be flying home with the kids alone and they are at an age that is (to say the least) challenging.Phew! They have tapless amounts of energy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: